Emma Tran, Marketing Coordinator
303-307-9992 – Fax
Li’l Teeth Kids Health Fair
Presented by Li’l Teeth Dentistry.
Partnering with Fuel Up to Play 60 with Miles and Kids Running America
Denver, CO—Saturday, May 11th: Li’l Teeth Dentistry is hosting our first annual Kid’s Health Fair that will help raise health awareness for young children in our community. Our overall goal is to educate kids about all areas of health through free screenings that include free health screenings. We want to show kids that being healthy is not only fun, but it is also beneficial for them. This health fair will be completely free to the community in an effort to get the whole community involved in recognizing the importance of health. There will be various prizes, raffles, and giveaways. Free healthy drinks, snacks and food will also be available for the whole family to enjoy
What: Li’l Teeth Kids Health Fair
- Introducing the Li’l Teeth Dentistry’s mascot, Rooty!
• Miles, the Denver Broncos’ Mascot: Presentation, Pep Rally, Meet & Greet, Pictures, etc. @10:45AM in the Gym
• Participating Marathoners from Kids Running America: Earn your Medals and T-shirts at the Last Mile Event!
• Free Dental Screenings from Li’l Teeth Dentistry!
• Free snacks from Udi’s
• On-site Nutritionist: Get your nutrition and health questions answered
• Outdoor booths for Important Safety & Health Information
• Three HUGE outdoor bounce houses and obstacle course for the whole family to enjoy!
• Entertainment, Balloon Animals, and Face Painting
• Live Music from DJKtone
• Fun Photo Booth: Show off your bright smiles and create memories at the Kids Health Fair.
• Raffles and Giveaways: Enter to win Gift Cards and more!
When: Saturday, May 11th, 2013
10:00 am to 2pm
VOLUNTEERS: CHECK IN AT 8AM!
Cost: COMPLETELY FREE!
Where: Evie Garrett Dennis Campus
4800 Telluride St
Denver, CO 80249
(In Green Valley Ranch)